14 January 2014

My Maternity Shoot with Ting {Lightedpixel Pixies}

Previously I mentioned that I've scheduled a maternity shoot together with my hubby with one of the photography company that I've come to like their works... Lightedpixel Pixies!

Almost wanted to choose this company to cover my wedding's Actual Day photography.. however the pixies are not available on my wedding date and since One Eye Click is available and I've admired their works for the longest time.. I choose them.

Glad I have an excuse to do another photoshoot... but it isn't an easy affair cause my hubby is the most grumpy-est person when it comes to taking photos. I wonder why he hate to take pictures so much??!!

So here are the selected edits that I choose..

The photos are not what I expected like my pre-wedding photos but I think Ting managed to capture afew soft moments... esp my hubby.. Hehehe..
















Images are taken when I'm in my 2nd trimester {Week 22}...
I went to research for Maternity photo shoot and many recommended to have the maternity shoot taken during the 32 - 35th weeks where the baby bump is the most prominent.

But I personally feel that maternity shoot at 2nd trimester is pretty workable for me as I don't get tired so easily.. Especially now with my huge water retention feet.. it may be difficult for me to walk around.

I'm toying with the idea to have another photoshoot.. this time it's just me only!!! Pregnancy is something very special and amazing journey for me.. So I thought why not do another photoshoot, just me and my baby bump.

Wanted to go to a studio to do a nude maternity shoot to show off that bump but my stretch marks are kinda of scary!! I did apply tons of stretch marks cream.. but it's still unavoidable...


Recently I purchased Clarins Stretch Marks Prevention cream..and boy.. its really good..
Fast absorption and it doesn't make me itch... Very light scent.
After a week of application.. seems to lighten my existing stretch marks...


Glad I bought this!!!!

Have a great week!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :