20 April 2014

My practising model

Being stuck at home with Danielle... When the moods strike..

This is what I do...

I snip pictures of her...




Just 2 weeks old.. and she has already captured her daddy's heart..

She is a true Daddy's Girl.



Taken this chubby shots of her when I was changing her onsie after feeding... See that she has grown quite alot... 

Grow baby grow....  all thanks to my BM & FM!! 


I decided to introduce my favorite toy, Carebears to Danielle. She seems quite interested!! Good sign!! ^_^v

Oh.. time flies and you're already 10 weeks old.

Went to PD last week for her 2nd vaccination jabs, and my chubby girl is now 5.3kg!! 
Me a proud mama cause my girl just cried for a short moment when the needle prick her and thru out the consultations... not much fuss! She cried the loudest when she is hungry!



She seems to like Grumpy Bear... even copy grumpy's expressions.

So cute!


Well in case you all wonder.. this is her full name.

As I snap more pictures of her... my hands are super itched to upgrade my camera and get a portrait prime lens.. tsk tsk...

Think I will have to wait till my next bonus payout before I can do my upgrades... unless I strike 4D lah..

Have a great week!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :