23 April 2014

Scrapbook: April Layout

So far.. I'm quite on time and managed to stick to my scrapbooking goals.

At least 1 layout per month.

So here is my take on April's layout..


I think can't get over the fact that I am a new mother now... 

From Pinterest

I truly agree that nothing is more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood!

From Etsy

Found this on esty, wanted to purchase it!! Planed to frame it up and put it in Danielle's room. But I stop myself cause currently Danielle is sleeping with us as we are living with my in laws. Our house will only be completed by 2015 - 2016. 

Super can't wait for my our house to be ready.. and here is a little update on the progress from the kind soul of Sengkangzai.blogspot.com



Looks like afew of the blocks have completed the exterior work... except painting works. Guess right now, they are working on the interior works which we can see their progress... 

So can't wait to have my own house!!! Can't wait to design and decorate it!!!!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :