28 April 2014

Wish me Luck!!

Yesterday was the last day that I will be having a helper as we've send her back to her country this morning. And we are thankful that all is done without much drama. Guess she must have know that we going to send her back but didn't expected it to be this soon.

To be honest, ever since we have a helper, the cleanness at home is much much much better.... however, my helper is way too young. She is that kind of person where you have to constantly remind her if not she will forget to do things. To make things worst, she can't get along with my mother in law.

Apparently, my mother in law says that when my hubby is not around, she will act like she couldn't be bothered much with my mil. When my hubby is around, she will act like very busy. Mop floor, wash this, clean that. Fold clothing, look after baby etc....  But in fact, in the afternoon, she is damn free!! She can spend the whole afternoon, sit next to my daughter... and just watch her sleep... Ai yo!

So this afternoon, first time without much of my helper's help.. I managed to settle Danielle's feeding, changing diaper and coaxing her to sleep.

It's quite tiring cause while she sleeps, I have to quickly wash her bottles and sterilise it. Have my lunch. And to make it worst, my sis in law is at home today. Not aware that our helper has left. She like princess lor!! All her plates and cups just left it at the sink after she is done with it, don't want to wash and just sit at the sofa and watch tv!! Damn it, like i'm her maid now. Argh... so lazy till the Fat Cat is meowing at her to feed her. She just tell the cat to wait.

Poor kitty, has to wait for me to come out and feed her. I told her that the helper has left for good liao... still dun want to help out abit. I've a baby to care for okay!!! #$%@(*!

Thank goodness that Danielle is a good girl today...


Tried all sorts of method to make her sleep
Tried to coax Danielle to take her afternoon nap... but somehow she managed to sleep for 30 mins and wake up again... so I pull up all tricks...

Give her pacifier. On the baby shusher apps and relaxing music. Switch on the vibrating mode on her rocker chair... 

And after her 3pm feeding, change of diaper as she pooed... she falls asleep.


Finally she sleeps!!!
Yeah!! A pat on my shoulder!!
Another 3 more days, Danielle will start her infant care. Guess, I'm going to miss her like crazy!!!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :