22 May 2014

Scrapbook: May Layout & A Visit to MBS

Recently I sign up the Studio Calico online class, Sketchbook by Kelly Purkey.

Love all the sketches that I've seen so far.. and because I'm a pretty slow scrapper so there is my take on sketch 1 (there are 7 sketches already).


Sorry that I didn't have a better photo of my layout. Recently I've been so busy.. partly looking after Danielle when I fetch her back from infant care and partly busy going out!! Hehehe

Since it's the only time where I don't have to work and Danielle is in infant care. I managed to comb those places and eatery that I've been wanting to visit.

So expenses are kinda high for this month too... *Got to tighten my belt in June*

Where have I been? Well, the place that is on my top list is

Bath & Body Works @ MBS

It's almost like our local version of Body Shop except they dun sell makeups. I love love love love love Bath & Body Works. My first encounter with this brand, was a gf who recommended me body mist and the frangrance was Pearberry (Pear + Strawberry). Super love the fruity scent.

When I went to States in 2010, I lugged almost half luggage full of Bath n Body works stuffs. Body mist, shower gel, candles, room scents etc... than after, I didn't managed to purchase cause I think Vpost don't allow shipping of body mist.

Luckily some perfume shop in Lucky Plaza carried Bath & Body Works mist... so if I'm lucky, I can just purchase Pearberry mist off the shelf. If not, I got to wait and see who is going to States and so kind to bring the mist back for me...



My haul from Bath & Body Works Singapore
I know that MBS is abit out of the way.. and I'm glad to know that they are going to open another outlet in Ngee Ann City!!! Yeah!!! I'm so going to be their regular customer!!

Au Chocolat (Bistro) @ MBS

One of the many cafes and restaurants that I've been dying to try. I know I'm most likely the last person to blog about this bistro.. but I must say.. their food are quite alright, just that its tad expensive.




Truffle  Fries

Hot Chocolate
I ordered the Hot Chocolate drink.. the server kept reminding me that its hot. Even when I wanna lift the cup up to drink.. He reminded me that it's very hot. So I guess, they must have microwave the whole cup of this hot chocolate drink.

My verdict: I think it's way to chocolatey. I think there are better hot chocolate elsewhere.

My main of Ham & Cheese pancake. Not too bad.. 

My gf ordered this duck confetti dish. According to her, it's the must eat dish in this resturant. Too bad, I'm still breastfeeding. If not I would have order this dish cause its cooked with red wine... I think.


Lastly dessert... I wanted to go over to Marina Sq to try Lady M cakes. But my gf said that she wanted to try this.. so I said alright.

Not very to my liking too. And it's super huge.. think it would be just nice for 2 or more pax to share!

There are more cafes that I would like to explore. But too bad my maternity leave is ending soon...

Gotta plan and see which cafes are the ones that I really really wanna visit!!

Have a great day!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :