11 May 2014

A Letter from Me to you

Dear Danielle,

Right now, you're 3 months and 6 days old.  I have to say, since you're conceive... you didn't give mama a tough pregnancy. It fact, my pregnancy thru out was very smooth. You didn't give me really bad morning sickness nor very bad water retention towards the end of my pregnancy.

Giving birth to you was relatively easy, except that mama was too hungry and too tired to push you out so needed abit of assistance.

It's has been a joy watching you slowly getting bigger and chubby. Seeing that you've managed to reach your baby tiny milestones, makes me a proud mama.

Today is Mother's Day. Motherhood is a very amazing journey yet its tough. This is something that no one shares with me. Cause it's breaks my heart when I couldn't supply enough of my breastmilk to you.
Yet you strive so much on formula milk and you didn't reject mama's milk when I expressed out and bottled feed you. It hurts me when you're cranky and no matter what I do, can't soothe you. I'm sorry that I might have lost my temper and be a grumpy mama until papa comes to the rescue.

And yes, my heart really really felt so painful when I accidentally hurt you while I was trimming your nails. But you're a brave little girl, you just cried for abit and stop crying when you see my expression on my face...

Because of you, I learn to be a slightly better person. I learn to be a lot more patience with you. Even those nights where I'm already so beat, I try all my ways to make you comfortable and coax you to sleep. It brings me great joy just to see you fall asleep in my arms cause thus far... you will only fall so sound asleep in my arms.

It also make me happy that when other ppl is carrying you and you starts to fuss... the moment you're back in my arms... You're all quiet and smiley. You do know who is your MAMA!!!! ^_^v

Nothing can make my days brighter with you cheeky smile. Especially the ones that you gives me whenever I bathe you and when I give you kisses on your cheeks.

I can't wait for the day to come when you will hug me and plant a wet kiss on my cheeks and exclaim, "Happy Mother's Day".

No present from you yet because having you is my greatest gift.

Of cause, I can't resist getting myself something for my 1st Mother's Day.

My 2nd bottle of Dior perfume. My latest addition: Miss Dior - Blooming Bouquet
A new lesson learn, a hand bouquet workshop. Just in time for Mother's Day

So Danielle, Mama can't wait to see you reach those tiny baby milestones and of cause I will be there all the way to witness and help you achieve it.

With love,

Your mama






No comments :