11 October 2014

Fernvale Lea Progress

The progress at Fernvale Lea is pretty fast... from 2012 when we first check out that place.. its just a bare land...


And now...

Source: Fernvale Lea

Thinking that we might be getting our keys soon so I thought that I might as well get some quotations.

So far.. I only check 1 freelance ID quote. Loved her work.. and it seems that they are a husband and wife team who works as an architects in the day....

Hubs and I are considering to hire contractors or ID... Gotta to research more on these! The Pros and Cons..

But this ID that I checked out her quotes, she is quite transparent as in she does not earn a cut from the contractors. And she will do supervisory works for us but its just once a week.. (Wonder if it's enough??!) And this service applies to contractors from your own contacts.

Of course, just designing works only and other services, the quote sum up to 6K. Is it consider expensive??

As for contractors, I could get some of my friends contacts..

But as of now.. I'm trying to collect the mood board for our house. Pretty excited!

Kitchen

Source: Pinterest & Renotalk 

Toilet

Source: Pinterest & Renotalk


These are some of the designs that we favour and wish to adapt and make some changes to call our own.

I can't wait for HDB to contact for the next appointment and start our renovation journey.

No comments :