26 November 2014

30 is the new 20!

Well... here's the hard truth! I've turn 30 years old this month...
However,in my heart, I still feel like I'm in my late twenties (self denial mode on)..

Guess now is the best time to recap what I've done in my twenties..
  • worked full time and support myself
  • travel to places (I traveled alone from Singapore to States when I was 25~26)
  • got my Diploma
  • got my driving license (pass it on my 2nd attempt)
  • get out of a shitty relationship
  • met an awesome guy (who is my husband now)
  • have the courage to quit my job and look for a better one
  • picked up new hobbies (scrapbook & photography)
  • got engaged & married to my awesome husband
  • reconcile with my late father & know some of my relatives
  • got pregnant 
  • become a mother at 29 years old
  • bought our first car
  • bought our first home
I guess each experience in life make me grown a bit wiser.. However out of all these I still have my bad habits. Stuffs like saving money, discipline in attending regular yoga classes, eat healthy and controlling my temper especially when I'm pek chey..

Trying my best to change each bad habits cause I now have a daughter who will look up to me as an example. I definitely do not want her to follow my bad habits.




Having mid week crisis...

Xoxoxo,
Felicia


No comments :