04 January 2015

New Year - New Goals

Hellooo... it's the first weekend of 2015 and I'm enjoying my long weekend because my wedding anniversary falls on New Year's Day.

Good thing that anniversary falls on Public Holiday... no need to take extra leave and hubby confirm will remember. No excuse to forget.

So its the new year hence I have new resolutions. Honestly, for the longest time, I haven had any resolutions because I'm not discipline enough to follow thru.

Now that I'm a mother and a wife. I think I need to have discipline and follow my resolutions.

First thing first.

PATIENCE.




Trust me.. it isn't easy to look after Danielle. Especially when she is 50% mix of my hubby and myself. Our temper and character isn't the easiest going kind. So when Danielle combines our hot temper and 200% stubbornness. You know, it isn't easy dealing with her.

And at this stage when she couldn't sit still. Forever crawling and moving around, always aiming for things that she isn't supposed to play. I get frustrated easily.

Then I come across these 2 pins in Pinterest. I know I'm raising a mini me therefore I need to set a good example to her. 

If I flare up easily in front of her, than when she grows up, she will do the same. 

So Patience it a must for me to achieve this year.

Saving $$

Okay.. I'm not the kind of person that is really good a saving money. In fact, I'm good at spending.
So this gotta go..

And I gotta to save. Especially this year when Danielle is turning ONE. I foresee that I'm going to send her for some kiddy courses and of course our HOUSE @ Fernvale Lea is coming soon.

So I saw this challenge online and think that its quite do-able.


But I decided to do this in reversed way because by the time December comes... lots of money is going out. Like insurance and christmas presents and CNY ang bao money.

So I just transfer $52 from my spending account to my savings account. 

I really wanna to do this!! Its my goal!!

Jia you!


Have a great week!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :