23 July 2015

Home Renovation {Part 3 - Carpentry Works}

So here's a little update on my house renovation.

We are pretty happy with the outcome! Finally we have a home to call our own.
A heaven for us to return.. 

Carpentry works are up for the whole house as well as lightings that we purchased from Taobao.
It really pay off to read the reviews of the items carefully. Cause those lights that we carefully purchased are of good quality.



When I first know about Kompacplus, I tell myself.. I'm so gonna do this for my place and there is my dream come true.

I love the woody grains and how sleek the kitchen top looks.

It's really a pity that due to space constraint we couldn't do a mini walk in wardrobe. Cause it's my dream to have one! But still, this is good enough.. And I think I make a pretty good choice to have 2 different laminates  shades together!


Another piece of work that my contractors did for me that I super love!

We are pretty happy with the workmanship from Mr J&E. You can see that the quality is there. We have no complaints about this duo! Thumbs up!
Though Mr E is the only project manager and they have at least over 10 projects on hand thus a little reminder as and well is required.

And right now, they have handover the flat to us. So we can't wait to start decorating and move in real soon!!

Source: Pinterest
See ya next time!

Xoxo
Felicia 

No comments :