14 July 2015

Friendship

For me, all along I dun have much friends. Those friends that I'm constantly in touch with are the ones I truly called Friends.

Friendship are also a test of time. After sometime.. Friends get distance away to the point where they only contact you when they needed your help. Now I have become "friends with benefits"?

So I wondered why did I bother to send occasional tects to see how are you and stuffs. But the other party just never send those kind of text and yet can find excuses. Saying things like, they are busy with work, kids and stuffs.

Hello.. Don't I have to work and have a kid? So if I can spare that little moment to text you.. Why can't you?

Bottom line.. If they truly treat you as a friend. They will always send a text as and when just so you know that you were on their mind. That they value this friendship.

No comments :