09 July 2015

Vanity Me

Life has been pretty busy for me. I am just done with "hellweek" from work as the new intake commences.

Renovation are on going and thankfully my contractors are pretty responsible so I didn't have to bother much. It's the nitty gritty things that I need to co-ordinate. Eg, Deliveries of appliances etc..

So recently I managed to sneak out abit of time to get my hair done!! I've always always like to have perm hair.. but somehow the normal perm technology always make me look so auntie!!
So now that they have Volume Re bonding + Setting!!! I have been itching to try out since my last failed perm during my confinement last year. Did my homework and head down to the salon for my volume re bonding.


my failed perm hair in 2014. Makes me look like an auntie

After 3 hours later...

My Volume Re-bonding + S curl Perm

Somehow the hair stylist did a good job in blow dying my hair and that I left the salon with a smile on my face cause finally I get the perm that I wan!!!

3 days later when I tried to blow dry my hair.. I just can't get the same effect as above.
Somehow it seems alot more curlier... and of course the ends of my hair is very dry!! I'm dying to squeeze out time to head back to the salon for their hair manicure treatment.

In case you're wondering where I did my hair...
Cost me $320 for my hair length and I top up another $50 for a normal treatment.

Didn't get a chance to take a snapshot of their pricing.. should do that when I'm back again for the Hair Manicure + color.

Got it done at Hairplus Salon @ Far East Plaza.
It's really a Korean hair salon as all the stylist and even the receptionist are Korean.

Xoxo
Felicia

No comments :