16 November 2011

Port Dickson Mini Album

A while ago, I flipped thru a scrapbook magazine and saw a similar altered art project using ikea's photo frame.
So I gave my try on it!

And was quite happy with the result!!


Will post more pages of this mini album! 
Enjoyed my birthday celebration last weekend with my family and love one!
And somehow I have decided on my goals for myself to achieve before i hit 28 years old.
  • Car license - Previously learned under a bad and impatient instructor, failed my practical test and now learning under a better instructor, I've to retake my advance theory before I can book my next practical test. So ma fun!! Haiz.. My next theory exam will be next year 20th Jan! Hopefully I can pass!!!!
  • Better job opportunity - I've been working in my current company for close to 7 years... Feels like it's almost time for me to move on and change to another job. Currently I'm waiting for the right time to start my job hunt!
  • Do what i like to do to - I've been wanting to start my own online business. Right now, I'm planning and sourcing for ideas... Hopefully that someday, my wish can come true!

No comments :