13 November 2011

Turning 27 years old!!

Like many wise people commented, once you've past your 21st.... there ever all the years will just fly pass.
And this is very true... with an blink of an eye, I've reach 27 years old.

Many things that I would want to achieve and hope that with hard work and determination, I can do it.

Unlike other years, this year I don't have much plans to celebrate. Mainly because I'm too old! Haha
Just want to spend some time with my loved ones... So will just have movie marathon at home and also my favorite zhe char dinner too!!

Here's the present that I received:

My most wanted Polariod camera!! Wide angle!!

Finally Big Danbo meets mini Danbo!!

Big hug
Thank you to my bf who is so attentive to what i said and remembered that I was deciding whether to buy the instax wide angle camera since I already have mini 7s. Now I have the both! So happy!!
Could skip and hop around my house the whole day! 

Thank you to my friends who contributed to my birthday gift - Big danbo!! I've always wanted to purchase this big danbo but it's always OOS like everywhere! And I'm surprised that my brother found it and get it for me!!! 

Really awesome birthday with 2 of my most wanted present..

No comments :