22 November 2011

What so far... so busy!

Right after my birthday week... my office is getting ready for shifting to new premises.
With more than 15 years of documents to be shred and throw away, old technologies like video tapes, floppy disk and projector slides are all being destroy.. plus with the packing of my stuffs as well as other matters that pertaining to me... 

One word to describe: Tiring!

So we took a week and now we are in our new office.. (Sorry no photos are my new office yet) 
Will post again once it's all unpacked.

Last weekend, meet with 2 of my colleagues babies... they are super cute and both are lian ou babies!! (Too fat but super cute)


And last Sunday's date: 20.11.2011 
Such nice date, well... I have to work on that date!!
And happen my bf is also performing...awesome show!
His profile is also on the stand infront of Contempo Music Sch

On the acoustic guitar
Together with his colleague


Playing on the Ukelele... (what an expression he has)

No comments :