08 January 2012

What am I feeling

In this month, Jan...

I feel thankful & bliss...

Thankful for all the lessons and memories that I have in Year 2011 makes me a stronger, smarter, wiser person in year 2012.


Blissful is all because of LOVE.

I've my family love.... thought my mother always grumble, my youngest brother don't talk to anyone of us in the family. Still I love them the same.

Friends who are there... to listen to my grumbles, complains, thoughts and many other things!

Last but not least... A guy who loves me just the way I am. It's really funny that he don't think I'm pretty or hot... He finds me soo cute that he refers me to Carebear! ^_^

In another 2 weeks, it's going to CNY! Looking forward to have my fiance in my family for CNY celebrations and as his too.
\(^_^)/

xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :