05 January 2012

Wedding Bells are ringing

Hahaha.. Not mine though... it's my colleauges and friend that are getting married in the month of Dec 2011 and Jan 2012.

Really happy to see my colleauge and my best gal friend settle down and happily married to the one they love most. Wishing them a blissful marriage.

All 3 weddings that I went I didn't take my photos cos I didn't bring any camera except my phone. So not much photos to show... Just 1 of the outfit that i wore on that day and my makeup.
Seeing my friends getting married, makes me want to get marry soon! But I know that I can't give such huge pressure to my other half. So we agreed to take it slow.

Our main priority is to ballot for a HDB flat and maybe do our prewedding photographs or secure a venue.
Hmm.. many things to plan and decide. So we shall see how it goes.

So here what i wore:

My try on smoky eyes!

Seems like recently I've put on weight!!! So my 2012 resolution.. is to SLIM down!!!
Hahahaha..
But with so many temptation around me.. hopefully I can do it!!! For the sake of being a beautiful bride!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :