24 September 2013

Difficult people we encounter at work

Finally after months, life at office is back to normal. I would say its a good riddance especially when you have to work with someone who isn't a team player. A stalker and evil person yet she thinks the whole dept is against her.

Many a times, I feel like just telling her straight to her face that what is the problem here?? My boss once suggest that we have an open meeting and talk about our communication issue. I am for this idea. Because I'm here to work and to me its important that colleagues work together as a team and communicate.

I personally agree that I may not be the most meticulous person when it comes to work. I make mistakes, I overlooked certain things and I might misunderstood / miscommunication. I may arrive late at work. But I always trust and respect my fellow colleagues.

One thing that I never never ever do is to stalk my colleagues nor do i not invade their privacy. Even if its means desktop login id & password is right in front of you, it's meant for work convenience , not for people to snoop and check online messages that I can.

Seriously if were to rant about this ex colleague of mine... the post will be a damn lengthly one. But ultimately, invasion of privacy is wrong even though under Singapore Law there is no per se action. Still you DO NOT invade ppl's privacy.

After all, what benefit do you get?

Okay.. enough of my complain.

I'm just glad that she is out of my company. I seriously wish her all the best and i pray hard for her new colleagues to come. Hopefully they don't get stalk by her. ^_~

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :