24 September 2013

My little blessing at Week 18

Currently I'm at week 18. Many people said that this week is an exciting week cause I get to feel my baby's movement.

Actually at week 17, I felt my baby's movement but it's not as strong as it is at week 18. Another 2 more weeks and I will reach my halfway point of pregnancy. Can't wait for week 20 to arrive soon as we will get to know baby's gender!


Am I too fat or is my baby growing well??

Week: Week 18 & 2 days

Size: Baby is the size of bell pepper

Craving: Recently I've been craving for sweet juices, especially Power berries! I still crave for mee siam and yoghurt.

Illness: Bad headaches still stick with me... I'm not sure if it's because the weather is too warm or I'm a baby baking oven hence the headaches?

Check with my gynae on this and somehow it's seems that there is no cure nor anyway he can help me to ease my aches. Only to advise me to have proper rest and drink lots of water. Hmmm.....

Clothing: I can't fit into my regular Polo tee!! Now I can only dress myself in those loose tee shirt, dresses and no more tight jeans. At week 13, I can't button my jeans. Now I can't even zip all the way up... Time to get those maternity jeans or change to leggings.

Thought we are unsure if I'm carrying a boy or a girl.. we have more or less decided on their names...

I would much prefer baby's girl name to be Michaela but some how hubby like Danielle. Simple reason because its the female version of Daniel. -__-"

My lazy hubby refuse to budge and Danielle has grown on me... so i agreed.

Gender reveal on my next scan! ^_~

See ya!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :