23 September 2013

My poison & weekness

My recent additional to my over growing stash of Washi Tapes!!!

Bought these goodies at the Public Garden fair over last weekend at Tripleone Sommerset.

This is my 2nd time visiting Public Garden, its a flea market that sells lots of vintage and interesting stuffs. Saw a store or two that sells baby's stuffs, too bad that day I didn't have enough cash with me! If not i would have purchase!!

Maybe I should wait for the next Public Garden fair! ^_^


My posion
I've been contemplating for the longest time whether if I should upgrade my DSLR or purchase a new prime lens??!

Wanted to purchase Canon 28mm f1.8 lens but the SA recommended me this. Did abit of my research and find that this is quite worth it. So i purchased it!

Can't upgrade my camera after I purchase this lens! Hopefully before my baby is out, I can save enough $$$ for an upgrade of my camera! Hehehe

Finally found this cheese spread at NTUC Fairprice Finest!
Haven't bring the lens out for any shoot yet but I did a test shoot of this! And I like what I see!

I can see that this lens will be mount on my camera for a very long time!
Hopefully I can do a test shoot with my new lens soon!

Have a great week!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :