23 September 2013

Happy Birthday to the Man I love!

Over the last weekend, I celebrated my hubby's 28th birthday.

Dun expect lots of pictures cause he is not the kind that really like to celebrate his birthday cause to him it's just another day..

Not sure if I've mention earlier... (blame it on my goldfish memory due to pregnancy), that I've purchase an very early birthday gift for my hubby..

A replacement of his old mac book..
Bought it early in July and hubby didn't use it till recently!

Influence by me, Mr Lee likes Brown too!
So on last Saturday, I bought this little gift for my hubby instead. Supposed to be place together with his keys, he hang Brown in his car..


My craving for last Sat dinner


Anyway, not much pictures as we had dinner at Thai Express after his full day of teaching. He don't like cake so I didn't purchase any and I didn't take his photo cause he looks tired after teaching. =P


To my hubby: Growing old with you is one of my favourite things that I would love to do with you. Happy Birthday!!

Kinda of looking forward to our birthday next year. Cos we will have our little one celebrating with us. ^_^

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :