06 October 2013

The wait is over!!!

Since Samsung first launch "Note" galaxy phone.. I've been drooling to purchased it. But the very first batch of Note phones were marked at a very expensive price tag hence I didn't purchase and got S2 instead...

After a long wait of 22 months later and when Samsung announced that they will be launching Note 3 by end of Sept, believe me.. I jump for joy!!! Just in time for me to change to Note!

Say Hello to my new phone!!


Samsung users will know how well their phone is.. and those who are used to Apple products and then switched to Samsung phone will not get used to it.. But to me, Samsung is quite user friendly. Cause I get to drag and drop songs, pictures, movies and e-books! Unlike Apple, I need to convert certain movie formats inorder to sync to iPhone.

Now I get to enjoy a huge screen and watch my tv drama while on the go! ^_^


Over the weekend, I also purchased this!!!

Super love the Ted Baker jelly pouch.. Caught my eye on their jelly shoes but too bad they run out of my size..

Wonder if the other outlets will have my size?? Hehehe ^_^

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :