25 October 2013

Baby Updates: Week 22

I can't believe how fast times flies. Week by week, it has pass by so fast!!!

Nothing much has happened this week as I'm not scheduled for another visit to Dr Tseng till next month.

But I do realized that my bowel movements has improved greatly.. thanks to have at least 3 serving of fruits per day and 2L of water!! But.... I'm not sure if any mummies to be experience this, my stools has been of rather dark colour recently, like super dark brown. I once had black stools and I got a shock when I wipe myself.. I quickly inform Dr Tseng and he says that it's due to the iron contents in my prenatal vitamins and was asked to observed for the next few days. 

Luckily my stool turned to dark brown for the next few days.. not sure if it's good or bad.. But so long no black stools, I'm safe!!

As usual the need to pee is constantly around but the volume isn't alot. Read it up on internet and this is quite common cause baby is just sitting on my bladder! 



Week: 22 Weeks & 5 days
Baby size: 30 cm (about the size of a papaya)
Weight: Around 300 grams.
Craving: Peel fresh Yuzu drink and longan red dates tea!!


Have a great weekend!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 




No comments :