26 October 2013

My baby loots from the Baby Market Fair 2013

 
Motherhood is very new to me and almost alien experience. But I am thankful that I have many girlfriends around me who are already a mummy and willing to share their experience with me. This comes in very handy when I'm preparing my newborn purchases...

Believe me, everything looks so cute all you want to do is just buy and buy!!

I saw this caption in one of the photos from instagram and I fall in love with in..

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside, when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the first time.. and the playful kicks reminds her that she is never alone.

Can't wait to see my maternity photos with Ting from Lightedpixel Pixies. Know that currently she has lots of backlog to clear so I told her to take her with my shots.  I am a bride once and I know the anxious feeling while waiting for their pre wedding / actual day photos. =)

Anyway back to my post.. these are what I purchased during the Baby Market Fair 2013 at Expo.


I purchased a very cute Sesame Street Bed Bumper @ $10!! Also a hooded blanket / towel for around $20 ++

A baby sling carrier from "The Birth Shop" that cost me around $40. Some mittens and booties set for my little one. Bought 4 packs at $15.90

A safety nail cutter for my little one too.. I saw many mummies purchasing the 3 pcs pillow set so I join the trend and bought one too. I think it cost me around $12.90. I also bought the bean pillow too cause my gf recommended that it's good to have this bean pillow to place it on baby's belly or chest so that they don't get frighten easily.

The Philips Avent Newborn Milk bottle set cost me $55!

I wanted to purchase the Philips Avent Single Breast Pump at the fair but within minutes, all their stocks were all snapped up. I managed to hold on to a double breast pump which I'm not so keen to purchased. When the SA told me that they can deliver the breast pumps to me after the fair, I quickly let go the double breast pump and make my way to que up and pay all the items.


About 1 week plus after the Expo fair, they delivered my breast pump!


I saw many parents bought lots of pampers and they purchased in bulk!! I wanted to buy a few too but I'm not too sure which to get so I thought baby diapers are also available in supermarkets. I can purchase this at a much later stage.


One last item that I purchase - Baby Stroller!

Flite from Bumbleride

They have yet to deliver the stroller to me cause my EDD is only in Feb 2014. So they will most likely going to deliver during Dec 2013 / Jan 2014.

Can't decide which colour should I get??




Seeing all these baby stuffs, I can't wait for my little one to arrive.

Enjoying my rainy Saturday afternoon at home... with my little one inside, playful kicks and nudges..

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :