17 October 2013

When I have the creative Juice & Energy!

Even in my 2nd trimester.. I still get tired easily. Trust me, it's not easy to find a comfortable position to sleep when my belly is growing bigger! I used to fall asleep with my bolster lying on top of me... that my favorite position but now with the growing belly, I can't do that anymore... The bolster won't lay on top of me.. it will just roll down!! T_T

So on that very fine weekend when I have the creative juice and energy.. I scrapped!! Not just 1 layout but 2 layouts!!! A pat on my back!! ^_^v

Found this photo of us taken during our very first coupleshoot in year 2011
Scrapped this old photo of us taken in year 2011.. A very simple layout as I planned to use a smaller photo to showcase the speech bubbles that I've stamped but somehow I like this effect.

And I finally get to use the Amy Tangerine sewing stencil! So fun that I went to purchase more twines so that I can stencil and sew!! Contemplating to get the alphabets one too!!



And i finally printed one of my many ultra sound scan of my little one!!

This one was taken at week 12 and we caught our little one sucking thumb!!

Currently I'm at week 21 and I've known the baby's gender but i wish to keep it a secret first cause I'm finally going for my photoshoot with lightedpixel pixies tomorrow!!!!

Hopefully the weather will be good to us!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :