26 October 2013

Mini Moon to Bali - Day 2 (Part 2) & Day 3

After a hot and humid afternoon, wondering the seaside and shopping area. We purchased some titbits and went back hotel for a dip in the cooling pool.


And I wanted to try bali massage before we leave this place. Mr Lee isn't very keen to massage and prefer to chill and smoke by himself.




So off I went to pamper myself with a 60 mins Balinese massage while Mr Lee seats comfortably in the nearby cafe for a drink and smoke... My hubby is so good and chatting with the staffs in the cafe that he managed to arrange a driver to send us to the Jimbaran beach for our seafood dinner!! ^_^



The view at Jimbaran is amazing.. my only regret.. we did not arrive in time for the sunset if not I believe the view will be spectacular.


There are many seafood restaurants along the beach.. we didn't know which to go so we just merely follow the driver. See which restaurant he drops us, we dine in there. Seafood dinner for 2 isn't very cheap but still quite okay. But with the view to compensate, we have no complains.

One thing I got addicted is the corn! It just taste so juciy and nice! Something that I seldom taste in Singapore.






After dinner, our driver for the night sent us to their local wholesales shopping mall to shop. Didn't buy much, just a few items to bring back for our families.

And when we are back to our hotel room, we watch movies and play sparklers and then we hit the sack.



 Start of Day 3


Rise and shine... went back to the main hall at the hotel for breakfast and had a quick dip in the pool again before we had to pack up and ready get for our trip back home.








Sooo miss Bali!! I wanna go back there again!!!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :