07 November 2013

Gender reveal!!!!

Finally it's November! Just another month to go and we bid goodbye to 2013 and welcome 2014.

I am looking for to year 2014 cause I can't wait to hold my little one in my arms!!!

It's time for me to reveal my little one's gender!!

It's a girl!!!


And here is a little update on my pregnancy!

Week: 24 and 5days
Craving: The usual sweet and sour stuffs and I recently crave to eat meat!! Like fried chicken.. so weird!!
Mummy's weight: Recently I weigh myself and now I'm at 62kg!! Gosh! It's the heaviest I have been.. No wonder I've been feeling so tired recently!!

It's been almost a month since I last visit Dr Tseng and I'm looking forward to my next visit... Hopefully I have some decent scans to post up.... cause the previous scan are all those about Danielle's arms, face. legs and etc.. Honesty.. some scans, i can't figure out what is it!!!!

My bump at week 24
With my growing tummy so obvious now and when I board the bus, ppl will give up their seats for me! ^_^v

But i realised that I can't bend and cut my toe nails and i can't even see my feet when I look down!!!!
Sleeping time is something that I love and dread cause... I'm go big that I can't find a proper nice position for me to fall asleep. Did I mention that I wake up every few hours to pee!!! I miss those undisturbed sleep!

On the side note... I'm still waiting for my maternity shoots photos from Lighted pixel pixies.... Wonder when can i see them???

So looking forward to weekend!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia



No comments :