12 October 2013

Which gynae am I with??

I realised that I didn't blogged about my experience of finding out my pregnancy and its journey thus far..


  1. Finding a gynae the moment you realised you're expecting!




Well, the moment we know that I'm pregnant.. I started to text a few of my girlfriends for recommendation of gynaes.

They recommended a female & male gynae. Female gynae is practising at Thomson Medical and male gynae is practising at Gleneagles.

Made a call to the clinic at Thomson Medical, however she is fully booked and I have to wait for almost a week before I can see her. Can you imagine the wait??

So I made a call to Gleneagles and made an appointment with male gynae. Luckily he has a slot for me at the end of week when I made the appointment.

Hence I'm with Dr Arthur Tseng (Dr Arthur Tseng Womens Health Services Clinic)


So far my experience with him is quite pleasent. He always asking me if I have any further questions about my pregnancy and stuffs. Previously he was practising at KKH and he is quite popular at KK. Many mummies and mummies to be commented in forum that he is kind a nice doctor!

 I don't have anyone to compare on his charges but i think being at Gleneagles perhaps the charges are slightly higher.

My first consultation with him cost us a few hundred bucks ($150 + $60 scan) = $210. Not including medicines.

Our subsequence visit consultation will cost $90 and scan is priced at $60. Until I reach 16 weeks, I'm offered a package deal of $1199 which consists of 11 consultations and 10 scans.

I can't think of any bad points with Dr Arthur, except that he kinda of run abit longer time with his patients and even if I'm early / on time for my appointment. I always have to wait for abit.

Some of mtbs commented that he always sells medicines.... so far.. I'm quite okay. All the medicines are what I'm supposed to eat... So I guess it depends on individual.

Hehe.. we finally went for our FA scan at week 20 and we know baby's gender~~

Stay tune for my next update!!

Xoxo,
Felicia


No comments :