26 November 2013

A year older and wiser!!

Gosh... I just realized that I kinda neglected my blog..

Why?? Because I'm so tired and my every growing tummy and while I have that burst of energy.. I want to do stuffs that I might not have the energy and time to do when Baby Dani is due..

I celebrated my 29th birthday in a super boring way.... but I'm thankful for everything I have..

I haven't gift myself anything for this year's birthday.. it's my last year celebrating together with Mr Lee as a couple.. Next year onward, our status will changed.. And honestly, I can't wait for Baby Dani's arrival!

My first birthday treat from colleague! =)

Another sweet treat from Mr Lee.. @ his favourite diner, Waffle Town

My bump @ week 26

Supposed to bring me out for a walk in the park
and also to snap some photos during the Golden Hour.... Mr Lee quietly took a short nap..

My new shoes from Pazzion!! Super love shopping during birthday month! Such great discount
Did I also mention that recently I can't fit into my old shoes anymore.. I'm currently no longer a size 6 feet gal!!
I've up one size... thanks to pregnancy!

I thought I won't received any present from Mr Lee... But I'm surprised he bought me this tablet!!!
Best gift ever!!
My mini birthday cake!

Oh dear!! My face looks bloated!! Arg!!!


Any kind of celebrations, always calls for Sparkler time!

Basically that's how I spend my birthday... Luckily I managed to meet up with my BFF over last weekend for a great time of gossip, food and shopping...

Can't wait to meet the rest of my girlfriends soon!!

Have a great week ahead!!

Xoxo,
Felicia 

No comments :