07 November 2013

Hello November!

Let my pictures speaks the thousand words for me...

Some snaplets that I took....

Creamier @ Toa Payoh Lor 1

Best waffles and Ice Cream I ever have!!!

The shop is always crowded on weekends so be prepared to wait for a table!!

Boys and his car gadgets... I just sit down and read my e-book.

My favoruite!!


Too cute to resist!

Craving for some Turkish desserts!


Finally got a chance to dine at this Jap Cafe. It's my first and last time dining there!!

Will blog my experience soon!

My mother in law cooked Bird Nest for me!!!!

My die die must have!!

Hubby's fav diner, Waffle Town

Not compareable to Creamier

We finally purchase Baby Cot!!! And Mr Lee the builder is doing a QC!

Re-arrange our room to fit the cot.. At time like this, I wish our house is ready!!

My DFS purchase!!! thanks to a girlfriend who helped me to buy!!
Xoxox,
Felicia 

No comments :