20 January 2014

Pregnancy Week 35

Wohoo!! It's my pregnancy week 35!
Image from Huggies.com.au
Pregnancy Week 35
I've another 5 more weeks to full term (40 weeks) or just another 2 more weeks to 37 weeks.

My gynae appointment with Dr Arthur Tseng has changed from fortnightly to a weekly visit till I deliver.
Seems like this pregnancy happens just too fast and too soon. Haven't really fully enjoy all my pregnancy privileges and I'm soon to deliver... Hehehehe..

All is well with Baby Danielle and we are happy to know that she is in the right position to be deliver. All we need her to do is to just turn her head slightly and she is in "engaged" position. 

Dr Tseng did mention to me that petite mummies tend to give birth at least 2 weeks earlier than the EDD. I was hoping to have her during Valentine's Day (as its the same day that hubby and I are officially an item). And I am at the same time anxious and excited for Danielle's arrival. Keeping my fingers cross... Let see when she decides to arrive...

Me and my ugly feet...
Don't have much to blog about my visit with Dr Tseng cause so far so good.. except my water retention feet is super ugly now. My mil mention that I'm pretty lucky to start having water retention when I'm at my last lap of pregnancy.. There are ladies who started having water retention as early as 5th mth onwards.

So here is a little brief update.
  • Danielle's weigh is 2.5kg
  • Mummy's weight is 66.8kg {getting too fat - need to do more prenatal yoga}
  • Is in head down position, lying on my left side with her face facing my right. 
  • Dr Tseng mention that my amniotic fluid is in good level! {I practically drown myself with tons of water}
  • Not much cravings recently. I practically eat everything.
  • Most uncomfortable at night, due to growing belly, I can't sleep well and I get up every 3 - 4 hours to pee
  • Dr Tseng advise me to do more squats and walking up the stairs... {this is a super tough thing to do when you're heavily pregnant. But it has it's benefit so I'm going to be a hard working mummy}
  • Danielle's movement - not so much of punches or kicks cause there isn't much space for her to do so.. I can only feel her jabs as her stretch myself. 
  • As usually, Danielle is super active at night when it's mummy's bedtime.

More updates on my Pregnancy Week 36 as I know it's time for me to do another scan with Dr Tseng..

Did I also mention that I'm on "Maternity leave" mode whenever I'm at work... Hehehhee

Have a great week ahead!

Xoxoxo,
Felicia 



No comments :