28 March 2014

Scrapbook: Feb's layout

Hands have been itching to do some scrapping.. hence I've come up with my 2nd layout for Feb.

Have mention in my previous blog post that I'm aiming to create at least 1 layout for each month. And keep to a theme of "Something Significant". Anything that seems significant to me during that particular month.

You're my greatest blessing
On the side note...

Hub and I have been discussing who is gonna look after Danielle when I'm going to resume work in June. Knowing that there is no way our current helper is able to handle Danielle when there isn't any other family member around. And all other family members have to work...

So we decided against our heart pain to send Danielle to infant care. Luckily there is a branch of My First Skool near our place. So when Danielle is just 6 days old, I immediately register her name on the wait list.. We were informed that if there is a seat available, they will only contact us 1 month before our intended date.

So I waited and finally they called me last week to inform me that there is 1 seat available for their infant care centre. So we made arrangement to view the centre, understand how is their operation for infant care and the teacher - infant ratio. We are happy with what we see, the toddlers in the centre seems happy and the teachers there looks motherly and patience kind.


So we went with our gut feeling and register Danielle and she will start in May. So I have 1 month's time to get use to her being in infant care and would be so anxious / worry and miss her so much when I'm back at work.

Luckily there is subsidy for working mothers, the monthly fees is about $700++. Damn expensive.
But no choice, we don't have anyone at home to look after baby.

So next question, what about the helper? Well, knowing that she and my mother in law can't get along well. So we decided to send her back. Seriously when I heard those ppl who share their maid encounter stories with me.. I always thoughts that I won't encounter it.

Well, it sort of happened to us. Not that my helper steal anything or do anything gravely wrong. Just that we find her way too young and not on auto mode plus she is quite stubborn. Sometimes she insist in doing her own way when it's wrong. Haiz.. Feels like she has some sort of "Princess attitude".

Next time if we really need to hire a helper, I make sure I'm the one who select!

Enough of my ranting... it's almost time for Danielle's feeding..
Gotta express breastmilk! #mylifeasamother

Have a great weekend!

Xoxo,
Felicia

No comments :