15 July 2014

Chasing after your Dreams

Guess as a mother now, I've different sets of priority. Things that was once my basic monthly or half yearly pampering is now an indulgence.

Things like doing my hair, nails, brows and occasionally spa massages. Well, these are my indulgence now cause I can't spare the time to do all these now. If I wanna do my beauty treatments, I gotta find time, take leave from work or place Danielle with her nanny. But I am still thankful that her nanny is always available to help me.. At least I have that 10% time to myself.

Aside all these little beauty treatments that I treat myself.. 1 thing that I've always wanted to do is

TO TRAVEL ALONE!

Yes, so far.. I've only travel alone to states to meet my ex bf. So basically the traveling from Singapore to San Francisco, I'm alone. But to travel and set foot in a country alone, I've yet to do so.

It's my little wishlist that I can do that. I always wanted to go somewhere for 3 week - 6 weeks, immersed myself in the countries' sight and couture. Live like the local ppl do and maybe take some short courses here and there.

See, when I have the time.. I don't have the guts and money to do so. And when I've the money and guts, I can't leave my daughter without her mother for so long.

Source: Pinterest

Guess its always good to live your dreams while you can.. before other commitments tie you down.
And as for me, I guess I can only live my dreams when my daughter is older and maybe if financially and time allows, I might even get my hubs and her along to fulfilled my dreams and my husband too (that's if we are thinking of the same thing along the same line).

Source: Pinterest
Someday... I will be like this picture above.. Sitting in the tub with a glass of sparkling wine in my hand and ponder... that I've achieved my dreams..

It's time for us to dream big and pen it down so that 1 day you can actually strike off and say, I've done what I've dream!! Fighting!!

Have a great week ahead!

Xoxo
Felicia

No comments :