26 July 2014

Mother's Day off - Comes with a Price.

I often wonder if it's the hot weather recently in SG or my weird hormones in work, I feel frustrated easily.



Simple things that my hubby does, makes me feel annoyed.
Like when I'm supposed to meet him at this work place and when I reach, I couldn't hold get of him. Because he is smoking in some restricted area and the mobile reception is lousy. I get pek chey trying to call him several times.

Or things like whenever I decided to take leave from work to do my own stuffs, he will pop out something and I gotta change my plans because of his suggestion.

Now that I'm a parent to Danielle. My off days usually comes with a price. Why? Because I gotta to pay the nanny extra to look after her on weekends. And I dun get the nanny to look after her every weekends cause it's so precious for me to bond with Danielle. But I'm still Felicia, I still need 10% of my energy and time to be spent on myself.

And I get very pissed off if that off day, I can't get my errands done or things / place I cant go.

I wonder why these people just don't realised that as a mother, it's damn rare for me to have my off day all to myself.

Why can't they just let me go do my yoga, pamper myself with spa, do my hair or nails?

End of my auntie gumbling...



No comments :