31 July 2014

Its finally time!

Yes, its finally time for me to start bringing Danielle out alone.... to TOWN area!!

Yup, before I only dare to venture somewhere nearby our place. Eg, Bukit Panjang Plaza with Dani. Because our pram isn't the one hand fold kind hence it's difficult for me to carry her and close the pram at the same time.




It's till one fine day, I decided to use the ergobaby carrier that my hubby bought when Dani is a newborn. So now I'm hands-free and I am able to close the pram while carry her!
Blumberide - Our compact stroller..

Today was a very good day for me to try out being out with Danielle n myself.

So early morning we went to SBCC for her 6th mth vaccination and after that I hopped onto a cab to ICA building with Danielle to collect her passport. Thankfully I pop Danielle in the carrier, she fall asleep from Gleneagles all the way to ICA. Taxi Uncle was kind enough to help me carry the pram out and I open it and place Dani in her pram for her to sleep...
Chatting with mummy while waiting for her turn to collect her passport.


Collected her passport and I decided to have lunch.. So off we went to take MRT together. Thought that its around lunch time hour, might as well head to Marina Sq cause it seems to be the only mall nearby that won't be so crowded as compared to Raffles City and Bugis.

So I alighted at Cityhall and walk thru the Citylink.... Went up and down via the escalator with Dani safety buckled. Getting the hang of traveling via escalator with Dani in pram cause it's really a pain in the neck to wait for lift only to know that you're unable to enter and have to wait several times. Alot of faster & easier to travel via escalator.
First MRT ride with Mummy!!


Thus far, I think I can manage with going out with her alone. However when we went it, its a weekday so shopping malls are generally less crowded as goes for public transports. So I'm going to try out another time on weekends to see how we can managed!!

I'm so excited to bring Dani out!! Yeah to Mother - Daughter Bonding + Shopping time!! ^_^v

Xoxoxo,
Felicia

No comments :